The Molina Waterfalls Park is one of the most beautiful and interesting natural attractions in Spain and is famous for its incredible waterfalls. Here is all the information regarding timetables, prices, routes and main attractions.
- Molina waterfalls: where they are located
- Molina Waterfalls Park: itineraries and main attractions
- Parco delle Cascate di Molina: opening, hours and price of the admission ticket
- Parco delle Cascate di Molina: contacts and useful information
- Molina Waterfalls Park: images and photos
Le Molina waterfalls a small fraction of the medieval village of Molina in the province of Verona and is the perfect destination for lovers of walks, excursions and Relaxing immersed in one nature identity wonderfully wild and unspoiled.
Il Molina Waterfalls Park it covers an area of over 80.000 square meters and is incredibly rich in waterfalls and waterways and is embellished with a unique flora and fauna in the world.
After spending a day at the park, don't miss the chance to visit Molina, very beautifull medieval village of Valpolicella where architecture and nature are still intact and perfect today.Cascata delle Marmore: timetable, routes and ticket price
within the Molina Waterfalls Park there are 3 itineraries o itineraries suitable for both experienced hikers and a families with small children.
The paths of the Molina Waterfalls Park they are divided by color and are:
- Green Route: it is suitable for everyone, it is 1,2 km long, the maximum difference in height is 50 meters and can be covered in just 30 minutes.
- Red Route: it is the itinerary that leads to the discovery of the most beautiful waterfalls, it is of medium difficulty, it is 2,5 km long, the maximum difference in height is 100 meters and can be covered in about 1 hour.
- Black Path: it is the most demanding itinerary and leads to the discovery of all the wonders of the park, it is 3,6 km long, the maximum difference in height is 250 meters and can be covered in about 2 hours.
The main naturalistic attractions of the Parco delle Cascate di Molina I'm:
- Prehistoric waterfall
- Bear waterfall
- Well of the Bear
- Tombolo waterfall
- Tombolino waterfall
- Marmittone waterfall
- Dust waterfall
- Cave of the brunette boobs
- Mysterious crosses
- Black waterfall
- Green waterfall
- Pocket cave
Il Molina Waterfalls Parkis usually open every day from April 1st to September 30th and from 9:00 to 19:30, from October 1st to November 1st from 10:00 to 18:00, from November to December 12th it is open only on weekends and public holidays from 10:00 to 15:30, in March it is open only on weekends and holidays from 10:00 to 15:30, closed from 13 December until the end of February.America Coast to Coast
I entrance tickets to the Parco delle Cascate di Molina they can be purchased directly at the ticket office and the prices are as follows:
- Full ticket price: € 7 from 12 years onwards.
- Reduced ticket price: € 4,50 from 6 to 11 years and accompanying persons for the handicapped.
- Free admissions: disabled people and children up to 5 years of age.
We would like to point out that in case of bad weather the Molina Waterfalls Park it may be closed so please inquire first.
within the Molina Waterfalls Park there is a bar that sells ice cream, cold drinks, aperitifs and sandwiches or you can eat something in the equipped picnic areas which are freely accessible.
Dogs can safely access the park but must be kept on a leash; large ones, if aggressive, I have to wear a muzzle.
The park can only be visited on foot, all the paths are not accessible to prams or strollers and the paths are all ring-shaped and are compulsory.
Il Molina Waterfalls Park it is located in Via Bacilieri, 1 Località Fumane (VR) Tel (+39) 045 7720185.
To stay up to date or to get more information consult the website www.parcodellecascate.it