New Year's parties (for clubbers)
- Milano Crew Ensemble at the Wall: the Wall and Take it Easy crews gather to celebrate with Mind Against, Marcello Carozzi and DJLMP.
- God Save The New Year at the Osteria del Castello: Boutique Festival and Phenomena organize this evening with dinner in a very beautiful location on the outskirts of Milan, the Osteria del Castello. Among the DJs: Lillo Carillo, Fabrizio Mammarella and Daniele D'Andrea.
- Carnage- Le Cannibale New Year's Eve at TOM: A night dedicated to chance encounters, news and certainties: the classics that you have already danced in the six years of life of Le Cannibale, among milestones and gems to be rediscovered. Genre House and Techno.
- Privat Odyssey - New Year's Eve at the Dude: Privat Odyssey reaches its XNUMXth edition, New Year's is the right opportunity to get lost in the meanders of the Dude, among the sounds and drinks of the observatory and the labyrinth of the main floor. Djs: Samuel Kerridge, Kr! Z, Snts, Hiver, Sadar Bahar, Volcov and Abstract.
- Maiunagioia at Circolo Magnolia: 2 stages from 23pm to 6am. One rock with The City Will Be Destroyed At Dawn
e Linoleum, e uno hip hop con Hip Hop for Dummies.
- It gets darker and darker at Macao: a big Macao-style party, from 1 am to noon complete with an Afterparty Breakfast (from 8.30 to 12.00). Only for the most trained clubbers.
- Buka 2017 in a still secret location: new year, new space. Out of the world, in Milan, everything still to be revealed.
- House of Bordello - Let's Party like it's 1984 at Plastic: the classic New Year's Eve at Plastic with, among others, Bordello Stryxia, SergioTavelli, Nicola Guiducci and Jerry Bouthier.
- The Hotel 2017: 3 ultra-luxury hotels, 600 rooms, 3 musical stages for a 24h non-stop party. 14:00 on 31st and ends at 14:00 on 1st January, open bar and 15 DJs. Dress code: red passion
- Concert in Piazza Duomo with Annalisa and Mario Biondi: a great classic to toast under the Madonna. Strictly for those who do not suffer from the cold.
- Concert (with dinner) of the Harlem Gospel Choir at the Blue Note: a great New Year's Eve dinner with the live show of the Angels gospel choir in Harlem.
- The Ballet of Romeo and Juliet at La Scala: perhaps the ballet par excellence, with the music of Prokofiev, in the wonderful setting of La Scala, at 18.00 pm (lasts 3 hours).
- “A party to laugh at” at Zelig: a great New Year's Eve show with many comedians from the Zelig stable who will entertain the public from 23pm to dawn.
- The Musical Peter Pan at the Teatro degli Arcimboldi: a musical for young and old with the music of Edoardo Bennato (from 21.00 pm). At midnight toast with sparkling wine and panettone together with the cast.
- The show Caveman - the man of the caves, with Maurizio Colombi at the Dal Verme Theater: at 21.30 pm the show with Maurizio Colombi directed by Teo Teocoli. At midnight toast with sparkling wine and music.
- Simply Cristina at the Teatro della Luna: the concert of the legendary and inimitable Cristina D'Avena from 21.30 pm. At midnight toast with sparkling wine. For the nostalgic of 80s-90s cartoons.
And if around noon on January 1st you are still around (after or not), beautiful perky perhaps, you can take advantage of the fact that the Milanese state and civic museums will be free and open from 13.30 to 17.30 (like all first Sundays of the month ).