Lake Bracciano guide and advice on where it is, how to get there, depth and fishing.
- Bracciano Lake where it is located
- Lake Bracciano how to get there
- Lake Bracciano fishing
- Fishing in Lake Bracciano regulation
- Bracciano lake depth
- Lake Bracciano photo
Il Lake Bracciano is located in the northern part of Rome and it is a lake of volcanic origin.
This lake is one of the least polluted inSpain (you can easily swim) and on its banks there are three villages such beautiful Bracciano, Trevignano Romano e Anguillara.
Arrive on Lake Bracciano it's very simple just choose only the means of transport suitable for your needs.
Reach Lake Bracciano by car: if you come from the north you have to gohighway A1 to then take theMagliano Sabino-Civita Castellana-Nepi exit. From here take the SS Cassia in the direction of Rome until Settevene-Trevignano-Bracciano junction. Once you arrive in Rome take Via Flaminia and follow it up to SS1 and then take theA90 towards Viterbo. At this point you have to exit a Cesano and travel 20 km in direction Bracciano.4 most beautiful and characteristic villages to visit around Rome
Reach Lake Bracciano by train: you have to get to the station of Rome Termini and take the subway line A towards Battistini to then go down to Valle Aurelia and take the train in direction Viterbo or Bracciano.
Reach Lake Bracciano by bus: you have to get to the sSaxa Rubra railway station to then take the coach which will take you to your destination (Bracciano Piazzale Pasqualetti).
Reach Lake Bracciano by plane: the Bracciano lake is about 40 km from the aRome Fiumicino airport and about 60 km from that of Rome Ciampino so to get to destinations or you use a taxi or you get to Rome center to then use the train or l 'bus.
Il Bracciano lake it is very popular with lovers to fish in a quiet and relaxing environment.
To be able to fish in the lake you need to have a category B fishing license or the one for inland waters.
Le fish species present in the lake are: the Pike, Royal perch, Scardola, Rovella, Tinca, Tent,Anguilla, Lattarino, Mullet, Whitefish, Sun perch, gambusia.
To catch some of these fish you have to follow regulations or you have to respect minimum measures and periods of no fishing:
- Tent - minimum size 25 cm and no fishing from May 15th to June 30th
- Tinca - minimum size 20 cm and no fishing from 15 May to 30 June
- Royal perch - minimum size 28 cm and no fishing from April 15th to May 30th
- Pike - minimum size 30 cm and no fishing from February 15th to March 30th
- Whitefish - minimum size 30 cm and no fishing from 25 December to 31 January
- Anguilla - minimum size 25 cm and no period of prohibition
- Black Boss - minimum size 20 cm and no period of prohibition
Il maximum point of depth of Lake Bracciano is 160 meters.
To have all the information on Lake Bracciano consultation:
- Lake Bracciano what to see and what to do