Malaga has been a popular destination for many travelers for years, thanks also to its location: it is in fact an excellent starting point for exploring the entire Costa del Sol, and those arriving in the city may be looking for a relaxing stay, like a adventure travel.
For all types of travelers, this elegant Andalusian city offers the perfect hotel accommodation: whether you are intent on saving a few euros or are looking for a structure with maximum comfort, the choice of hotels that Malaga offers is varied and constantly developing. Here are some indications on the various types of stay.
Family hotel in Malaga
Malaga offers a wide choice for those traveling with small children. There are in fact a series of hotels that adapt to the needs of children: they are both cheap and luxury hotels, with impeccable service and aimed at satisfying all the needs of young travelers, but also of their parents!
These hotels are located in quiet and safe neighborhoods, close to the services, means of transport and the most fun attractions, so as to facilitate the stay of families. The absolute peculiarity of these structures is that they are equipped with family rooms, with large spaces, so as to be able to accommodate families with more than two children.
- Molina Lario: equipped with an outdoor swimming pool, the rooms can be, depending on the request, equipped with cots, cots and additional beds. It is located near the Paseo del Parque. Not far away there is also a garden, with various sports fields, where you can take the children to have fun.
- Hotel Don Curro: ideally located to be able to walk around the city center, the hotel offers spacious and welcoming rooms, suitable for a family stay. At the hotel reception, it will be possible to book tickets for tours and private outings. The surrounding area is full of shops, restaurants, cafes and all kinds of services.
- Hotel La Chancia: the property is located near Playa de Pedregalejo. Breakfast is included in the price, and is a suitable hotel for those looking for a classy stay. You cannot miss the rooftop jacuzzi of La Chancia, while bicycle rental is available at the hotel reception.
Hotel for couples in Malaga
Malaga with its beautiful beaches and its perfect climate it has become the ideal destination for couples looking for a love hideaway. For this it offers a large number of hotels dedicated only to the stay of adults.
The purpose of these hotels is to offer a relaxing stay: they are often luxury hotels, which will not lack any comfort to their guests. Just think, for example, of the wonderful swimming pools, which they often have, where you can relax, without the typical noise of children.
The room services made available are not lacking. These structures are the ideal place for those looking for privacy, romance and tranquility.
- Ocean Beach Hotel: This is a luxury hotel located on the sea, which only accepts guests aged 14 or over. The beautiful swimming pool overlooking the Mediterranean, with a solarium area and a bar serving excellent cocktails, is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere.
- THB Higueron Hotel: is one of the best known hotels in Malaga. It is located in Fuengirola, 20 kilometers from the airport. The hotel is one kilometer from the beach, but you don't have to worry, as the hotel offers a free shuttle service to reach it. Do not miss the very modern SPA inside.
- MedPlaya Hotel Riviera: Halfway between Malaga and Marbella, this adults-only hotel is located near the port of Benalmadena. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, ideal for a swim on warmer days. Inside there is also a wellness path, complete with a sauna and Turkish bath. It offers all-inclusive accommodation packages.
Cheap hotels in Malaga
In general, Malaga and the entire Costa del Sol offer a wide choice of budget accommodation. You shouldn't think that to save money you have to stay in a hostel; in fact there are many cheap hotels at great prices.
Finding a welcoming, familiar and affordable hotel is by no means a difficult task. Often these hotels are small structures, where the kindness and warmth of the Andalusian owners will not leave you indifferent. These are mostly hotels that offer a B & B formula and are run by local families.
- Dulces Dreams: with only 8 rooms, furnished in an original way, the Dulces Dreams is a charming place. Each room has a private balcony and there is also a panomaric roof terrace, which also houses an art exhibition. The hotel's theme is sweets, and the decor of the rooms is inspired by these culinary delicacies.
- Hotel Atarazanas: is located near the central market of the same name. The area is certainly not silent, but you will be greeted by the vibrant noises of the city and you will find yourself in the center of it all. This is a boutique hotel, located on 5 floors of a renovated XNUMXth century building. The rooms are simple but equipped with amenities such as wi-fi internet connection and minibar.
- Hotel California: this is a family-run hotel, a few meters from the Malagueta beach. It is located inside an ancient villa, and offers welcoming and tastefully furnished rooms. Do not miss the breakfast in the morning and a good coffee in the cafeteria decorated in a typical Andalusian style. The picture is completed by the wi-fi internet connection, available throughout the hotel.
Luxury hotel in Malaga
If you are planning a luxury stay in Malaga, it will not be difficult to find the right hotel for your needs. In fact, the city offers a wide range of facilities, which offer stays of maximum comfort.
Whether you are looking for hotels with spas, wellness paths, gyms or swimming pools, Malaga has a little bit of everything. The luxury hotels also offer excellent restaurants with typical Andalusian and international cuisine.
Often they overlook the sea and have direct access to private portions of the beach. The unique and attentive service to every guest's need is a must that never fails. At the reception of these structures, it will then be possible to book private shuttles, rent cars, participate in organized trips or book a private tour, so you can get to know this wonderful land.
- Finca Cortesin: at the foot of the Sierra Bermeja is the Finca Cortesin, a hotel that ensures excellent service and aimed at satisfying the needs of each individual customer. The structure is surrounded by greenery, with two outdoor swimming pools. There is a fitness center and even a golf course. The rooms are real suites, some of which also have a small private swimming pool on the terrace.
- Parador de Malaga Gibralfaro: a hotel built in a typical Andalusian style, which does not exceed in the most exaggerated luxury. The structure resembles that of a Moorish castle, and the rooms are spacious and very well furnished. Breakfast is served until 11 am and includes a very wide choice of sweet and savory items.
- Hotel Ilunion: located just minutes from the sea, and offers spacious, stylishly decorated rooms. Like the largest luxury hotels, inside there is a wellness path, as well as a fitness center. The on-site restaurant offers international cuisine, suitable for young and old alike.