Zion National Park, Utah –
In southern Utah, extending over more than 593 km², is Zion National Park. This amazing national park delivers an exceptional variety of landscapes and routes characteristic of the American West.
Inside the park they can be done wonderful excursions, among the most beautiful paths and tracks we find The Narrows and Angel's Landing. As you enter the heart of the park, you will see canyons covered with ash and poplar trees, beautiful waterfalls and cliffs of red sandstone.
Universal Studios Hollywood
If you're looking for something to do in the US to entertain young and old alike, take a detour to Los Angeles to discover the Universal Studios Hollywood, theme park on the world of cinema and television.
Visitors will find themselves immersed in the historical film studios of Hollywood and the iconic universe of the Simpsons and Harry Potter. It will be a fun journey to discover iIncredible attractions related to cinema and his most legendary films.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Located on the Big Island in the Hawaiian archipelago, this national park is one of the few places in the world where one of the most active volcanoes, Kilauea, has been observed since 1916. Frequent eruptions have created an almost lunar environment, consisting of wild lands, craters and deserts.
Hotel Casino in Las Vegas - Nevada
Located in the middle of the desert, the city of Las Vegas, entertainment capital of the world, is a totally quirky urban mirage in which casino hotels compete extravagantly to attract more and more tourists.
La city of casinos it has become so mythical that the sign indicating the entrance to the city is classified as a national historic monument. Much of the magic of Las Vegas comes to life in the evening, when the city is lit up by millions neon lights and signs.
The Frescoes of Philadelphia - Pennsylvania
In addition to its Park of Love (officially called "JFK Plaza"), symbolized by the flamboyant "Love" sculpture by artist Robert Indiana, the city of Philadelphia is a real open-air museum with its numerous murals (more than 5.000). Guided tours are also offered to visit the central area of the murals.
La Hollywood Walk of Fame a Los Angeles – California
Located along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, the Hollywood Walk of Fame is the gateway to the city of angels. From Neil Armstrong to Charlie Chaplin, over 2.200 artist names the world of cinema, but also of music, television, radio and theater, have been honored with a star upon which their name is set on fire and positioned on the sidewalk of the most famous American avenue.
What else to see in the US
What we have described so far are just some of the incredible destinations, places, parks and attractions that the United States offers. There are many other very interesting destinations, some of these are:
- Sequoia national park, in California, famous national park with its millennial and gigantic sequoia
- Death Valley National Park, between California and Nevada, one of the most fascinating and evocative places
- Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls), on the border between the United States and Canada, the most spectacular waterfalls on the planet
- Monte Rushmore, in South Dakota, the 4 faces of US presidents printed on the rock of the mountain
- Walt Disney World Resort, in Orlando, Florida, the largest and most famous amusement park in the world
- Rocky Mountains (Rocky Mountains), the mountainous area par excellence in the United States, the best place to ski too
- Alcatraz, in San Francisco California, a prison in the heart of that Bay
- Times Square in New York, the most famous square on Earth, as well as the most visited place