If your tour of the US states of the West or California also includes San Diego, the best way to visit the city and its attractions is to buy the pass San Diego Go Card.
The visit of the San Diego Zoo, of the LEGOLAND park, of the USS Midway and excursions around the bay are some of the things you can see and do during your visit to the city of San Diego with the San Diego Go Card.
Because it is convenient
The purchase of the tourist card saves up to 55% on the purchase of individual tickets, as well as avoiding queues at the entrance to purchase the entrance ticket. In addition, in some periods the card is sold online with an additional discount.
The validity of the card goes from 1 to 7 working days, and offers the ultimate in comfort, savings and flexibility for visitors. The validity of the card begins from the moment of its first use.
What it does
This sightseeing card includes free access to more than 40 of San Diego's top attractions, including several tours and activities to do in the San Diego area. In addition, access to LEGOLAND amusement park, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and for passes lasting 3 or more days also to SeaWorld San Diego.
Only customers who purchase a card for 3, 5 or 7 days can choose from one of the following premium options:
• 1 day admission ticket to SeaWorld park.
• Speedboat adventures, a speedboat ride across San Diego Bay.
• Unlimited use of a tourist bus for 2 days.
Activities, attractions and excursions, included in the Go San Diego Card:
• SeaWorld San Diego (marine amusement park)
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park (zoological park and amusement park)
• USS Midway Museum (historic US military ship)
• Combined ticket with full access to Belmont Park (funfair)
• Rental of tandem kayaks in tandem for 90 minutes
• 1 hour cruise through the port of San Diego
• San Diego Air and Space Museum (San Diego air and space museum)
• San Diego Natural History Museum (San Diego natural history museum)
• Whale Watching Cruise by Horrnblower Cruises
• Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise by Newport Landing
• Whaley House (whale museum)
• Dolby Theater (theater where the Oscars are awarded in Los Angeles)
• 1 hour bicycle rental
• Cycling and kayaking in Coronado: Tandem kayak rental
• Cycling and kayaking in La Jolla: full day dedicated to adventure and snorkeling
• Museum of Photographic Arts (Museum of Photographic Arts)
• Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour
• GoCar San Diego tours, half-hour tours in fun electric cars
• Speed boat adventures (water attraction)
• Bike rental for the whole day
• Museum of Making Music
• San Diego Automotive Museum (automobile museum)
• Japanese Friendship Garden (Japanese garden)
• Cycling and kayaking in La Jolla: vertical paddleboard rental
• Bike and kayak tour in Coronado: vertical paddleboard rental
• Surfboard rental
• Hollywood Museum (Museo delle Cere a Los Angeles)
• Birch Aquarium (aquarium)
• Knott's Berry Farm (amusement park between San Diego and Los Angeles)
• Knott's Soak City Water Park (water park between San Diego and Los Angeles)
• 3 days in the San Diego Old Town Trolley tourist trolley
• Model Railroad Museum (museum of electric trains)
• The Fleet Science Center con IMAX
• San Diego Museum of Man
• Miramar Speed Circuit – Race & Laser Tag
• Miramar Speed Circuit Eastlake – Race & Ropes Course
• San Diego Museum of Art
• The New Children’s Museum
• PETCO Park tour
• Mingei International Museum
• San Diego History Center
• Living Coast Discovery Center
• UTC Ice Sports Center
• Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
• Coronado Museum of History and Art
• San Diego Art Institute
• Willam Heath David House – Gaslamp
With the purchase of the San Diego Go Card you will receive a complete pocket guide full color with helpful maps and attraction information included. In addition, they are included discounts and offers in select restaurants and shops, and free cancellation insurance.
San Diego Go Card valida 1 days - 140 euro
San Diego Go Card valida 2 days - 208 euro
San Diego Go Card valida 3 days - 312 euro
San Diego Go Card valida 4 days - 395 euro
San Diego Go Card valida 5 days - 400 euro
San Diego Go Card valida 7 days - 450 euro
These are the official prices but online there are often temporary offers that save a lot on the purchase of the pass.
Where and how to buy it
The San Diego Go Card is available for purchase easily online. There are several sites where you can buy it. We have selected the best ones and those that, especially in some periods, apply an additional discount on online purchases.
Purchase your San Diego Go Card at Getyourguide
Get your Pass on Viator
Purchase your San Diego Go Card on Tiqets