Singapore one of the richest and most important city-states in the world
- Singapore where it is located
- Singapore what to see
- Marina Bay Singapore
- Gardens by The Bay Singapore
- Singapore pictures
Singapore where it is located
La Republic of Singapore It is in the Southeast Asia and is spread over a archipelago of 60 islands of which the most important and the main is theSingapore island which, in fact, hosts the metropolis.
Singapore is one of most cosmopolitan city in the world and is the fourth financial center more important than terrestrial globe as it plays an important role in the international trading and in finance.
Singapore tips and information
This incredible City-state hosts one of the top 5 most important ports in the world by activity and by traffic and is separated from the Malaysia from Strait of Johor to the north while to the south it is separated from Indonesian islands Riau from Strait of Singapore.
Singapore what to see
Singapore is one of most modern cities in the world where green parks e forests alternate with futuristic skyscrapers with an incredible design.
Here is according to us the Staff of Forbookinglovers.com what to see in Singapore:
Marina Bay Singapore
One of the most beautiful walks in the world is that of Marina Bay and is about 3,5 km long.
During the walk you can admire the Mist Walk which is a metal structure that snakes for over 250 meters and is a huge one vaporizer which refreshes people on hot days.
You can also admire the very famous Marina Bay Sands or the big one ultra-luxury casino.
Gardens by The Bay Singapore
I Gardens by the bay with their 101 hectares of size they are among the most beautiful gardens in the world and host plant species e fauna from all over the world.
Bay Club Sanremo
THEmain attraction of these enchanting gardens are the supertrees which are tree-shaped structures 50 meters high that sparkle.
Others places to visit in Singapore I'm:
- Chinatown: it is one of the most evocative places in Singapore as you can admire houses and shops under the majestic skyscrapers.
- Little India: here you can admire the numerous temples and sanctuaries immersed in the real scents of India and in multicolored buildings.
- Zoo: it is one of the most beautiful zoos in the world that is home to more than 2500 animals, many of which are free.
- Sultan Mosque: it is located in the Arab quarter in the characteristic Kampong Glam area and is one of the most important Asian mosques.
- The Helixs Bridge: it is a bridge that must be seen at night because it is illuminated and it is worth admiring it.
- Merlion statue: it is a sculpture almost 9 meters high and represents a mythical creature with a lion's head and a fish body and is the undisputed symbol of Singapore.
organize a trip to Singapore choosing among the best offered of the best tour operators see TRAVEL AND HOLIDAY FLIGHT + HOTEL OFFERS.
For all the info on this wonderful city see Singapore tips and information.