Travel to Kuala Lumpur guide and advice on what to eat, where to shop, time zone, how to get around etc.
- Kuala Lumpur time zone
- Getting around in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur when to go, climate and temperatures
- Kuala Lumpur shopping
- What to eat in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur pictures
Kuala Lumpur time zone
A Kuala Lumpur with respect toSpain there are 6 more hours.
Getting around in Kuala Lumpur
Il means of transport more practical and efficient for move to Kuala Lumpur and the train whose railway lines there are 5 of them and are managed by different companies.
I trains they are operational from 5:30 in the morning to midnight and have prices more than reasonable.
I taxi they work 24 hours a day and have reasonable prices but be careful to agree on the price first to avoid overpaying.
We honestly advise you against using bus which are always super crowded, hot and not so reliable in terms of time.
Kuala Lumpur when to go, climate and temperatures
Il climate in Kuala Lumpur it is equatorial type so it is very hot and rainy with temperature which oscillate between 22,5 ° and 24,5 ° le minime while the maximum they oscillate between 30 ° and 33 °.
Il best time to go on vacation in Kuala Lumpur goes from June to mid-September.
Kuala Lumpur shopping
Kuala Lumpur is defined the shopping mecca in fact it is one of the destinations in Southeast Asia suitable for fashion victim.
One of the best places to shop is the Kuala Lumpur Central Market where you will really find everything.
If you have more claims, we recommend that you go to Bukit Bintang that is the area modern shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur where you will find luxury boutique, trendy cafe and much more.
For all lovers oforiental art and culture we advise you to do Shopping in the district of Little India and Petaling Street in the district of Chinatown.
What to eat in Kuala Lumpur
Here are the typical dishes of Kuala Lumpur:
- Kerabu rice: it is blue rice served with either fish or meat.
- Ayam Percik: it is chicken marinated with chilli and then grilled with coconut sauce.
- Murtabak: it is fried bread with onion, bananas, meat and spices.
- Satay: it is the most famous dish of Malaysia and they are grilled meat skewers with spicy sauce.
- Lemak rice: it is chicken churry with beef and squid with a side of rice and fried anchovies that is served in a banana leaf.
- Shrimp Sauce: they are shrimp curry and they are really very spicy and very good.
If you go to the neighborhoods of Little India e Chinatown you can enjoy many traditional delicacies.
To have them all information necessary on Kuala Lumpur consultation:
- Kuala Lumpur travel
To know the beautiful Malaysia consultation:
- Malaysia travel
- Malaysia's most beautiful islands
- Malaysia tips and information
Kuala Lumpur pictures