The news is fresh and fresh if you are up to 25 years old and you want to take advantage of this great opportunity it's your time. They are in fact sought 4 participants for an intercultural exchange trip to Gaziantep, in Turkey. The exchange is scheduled from 6 to February 15 2013 and if you want to leave, but don't have too much money to spend, you can apply for this trip, the opportunity is unique.
Project title: "Volunteering: A Way to Epistemic Community"
Where: Gaziantep - TURKEY
When: 6 th -15 th February 2013
- At least basic knowledge of the English language
- interest in the theme of the project
- age between 18 and 25 for participants. No limits for the group leader
- Food (breakfast-lunch and dinner) and accommodation and transport to the destination are 100% covered by the association
- The transport purchased by the participants will be reimbursed at the end of the project at 70% of the foreseen ceiling
- Exchange participation fee 60 Euros (20 for those who are already registered)
How to apply:
Apply as soon as possible if interested and only if you really intend to leave. Only the selected students will be recontacted in the event of a high number of applications. To apply, send your CV (in English). All information at official page event.