Visit San Marino guide and advice on what to buy, where to shop, San Marino card, cable car and map.
- Tuttosanmarino Card
- San Marino cable car
- What to buy in San Marino
- San Marino shops
- San Marino pictures
Tuttosanmarino is the paper specially designed for i travelers they intend visit San Marino and have so many discounts e tourist facilities.
La Tuttosanmarino card can be requested inhotels where you stay and foresees:
- purchase of the multi-museum ticket at a price of € 7,50 instead of € 10,50 and includes admission to the 5 museums of Sato (museum of San Francesco, state museum, first tower, second tower and Palazzo Pubblico).
- 50% discount on the entrance ticket private museums (exhibition of vampires and werewolves, museum of torture, wax museum and museum of curiosities).
- discount on the purchase of the cable car ticket (Round trip € 3,50 instead of € 4,50 and single ticket € 2,00 instead of € 2,80).
- 50% Off on the rate for the entire day parking at the P9 multi-storey car park
- 10% Off on purchases at participating stores in San Marino
- 10% Off in bars and on the a la carte menus of participating restaurants.
- € 9,00 discount on the Adventure Park and Ice Speed Park All Inclusive ticket.
- accreditation double the points on the One Gallery Outlet Fidelity Card.
Visit San Marino in one day: the 7 things to see in depth
San Marino cable car
La cableway of the Republic of San Marino was built in 1959 (during the 90s it was modernized) and connects Borgo maggiore with the historic center of the city of San Marino.
To access the cable car you need to take thelift located behind the stairs and go up to the second floor (the cable car takes about 2 minutes to travel and will make you enjoy a breathtaking view).
Il ticket prices for the San Marino cable car they are inexpensive and are:
- One-way ticket price € 2,80
- Price of the return ticket € 4,50
- Ticket price for groups over 25 people round trip € 4,00
- Personal subscription 12 rides € 8,00
- Monthly subscription € 28,00
Recall that the children below 1, 20 meters do not pay ei dogs they must necessarily wear a muzzle.
What to buy in San Marino
La Republic of San Marino is a separate state (outside the EU) so it has a tax system totally different from that ofSpain.
Shopping in San Marino it is, therefore, very convenient and the most sought-after products are: scents, footwear, clothing, Consumer electronics, musical instruments e cosmetics.
San Marino shops
San Marino it is an attractive destination to do Shopping as there are so many shopping centers, o e markets where you can buy something at low prices.
Most shops and craft shops are located in the historic center of San Marino and you can buy in addition to the local products also objects of art worked in iron, pottery, precious materials, canvas prints, lace e embroidery.
For all lovers of the musical instruments we advise you to go to the oasis of music or from Marino Baldacci Musical Instruments which is located at the Atlante Shopping Center.Marino where to eat well and spend little
Others shopping centers and outlets for shopping in San Marino I'm:
- San Marino Factory Outlet - Via Strada dei Censiti, 1 Rovereta
- La Serenissima - Via XXV Marzo, 67 Domagnano
- Azzurro Shopping Center - Via M. Moretti, 23 Serravalle
- Atlante Shopping Center - Via Tre Setembre, 17 Customs
To have all the information about San Marino consultation:
- Republic of San Marino what to see and what to do
- San Marino where to eat well and spend little
- What to eat in San Marino
San Marino pictures