Where to stay in Rome guide and advice on the ideal area to choose for your stay in Rome.
Where to sleep in Rome tips, suggestions and tips
Often for first-time visitors Rome it is essential to know the ideal area for accommodation, so as to meet your own needs.
We of the Forbookinglovers.com staff we make this available to you guide which is very useful for all those who need advice and tips for choosing the location of the hotel.
- If your stay is focused on visiting the Vatican, Vatican Museumsand Sistine Chapel in this case it is advisable to choose the Vatican area / district of Rome, so as to have all the monuments you want to visit within walking distance.
- If instead, you prefer to visit the whole city a little, without any particular exception, the areas where it is convenient to stay are different: the Piazza di Spagna area, the Trevi Fountain area, the Piazza Navona area and the Repubblica area.
- If you want to add the evening entertainment, I recommend staying in the Trastevere area, full of clubs, restaurants and disco pubs where you can savor the joy and lightheartedness of Roman nights in complete tranquility.4 most beautiful and characteristic villages to visit around Rome
- A little more external but residential and quiet it is the Prati district of Rome, which I recommend to those who love long walks and tranquility, while staying in the city.
– I know if a accommodation near the station the central area to choose is Termini.
- If you have to go to the Parioli district of Rome, it goes without saying that it is worth staying in the Parioli district.
- If you have to go, instead, to the Rai television studios choose the Cinecittà neighborhood.
Sleeping in Rome on a budget
If you want advice also on CHEAP HOTELS IN ROME do not miss the guide: ACCOMMODATION IN ROME: CHEAP HOTEL TIPS!
I hope I have been helpful and have a good stay in the eternal city.
Rome photos and images