Holidays on the Island of Lanzarote advice on what to see and what to do.
- Lanzarote Canary where it is and information
- Lanzarote what to see
- Timnfaya National Park Lanzarote
- The Gulf Lanzarote
- Lanzarote climate and temperatures
- Lanzarote map
- Lanzarote pictures
Lanzarote Canary where it is and information
THEisland of Lanzarote is part ofarchipelago of the Canary Islands and owes its name to the Genoese navigator Lanzerotto Malocello who discovered and occupied it in 1312.
Lanzarote, with its 141.000 inhabitants, it is the third most populous island of the Canaries, the capital is Reef and administratively it is included in the province of Las Palmas.
Lanzarote what to see
Here is according to us the Staff of Forbookinglovers.com what to see and what to visit in Lanzarote:
Timnfaya National Park Lanzarote
Il Timanfaya National Park and the park of the volcanoes and a tip that we give you is the organized visit by bus to avoid queues at the entrance and to have the guide explain what you are seeing.
In this beautiful park you can admire numerous volcanoes e lava plains in short, an enchantment of nature.
Also on the fuego mountain and we recommend that you go and eat at the restaurant site precisely on this splendid hill, where they cook using the heat coming from the subsoil.
The Gulf Lanzarote
The gulf is, in effect, a volcano on the sea partially collapsed with adjoining the Charco de los Clicos or a green pond e lava beaches very black.
Here, too, you can enjoy breathtaking views and spectacles.
More things to see in Lanzarote I'm:
- The Hervideros: it is an area of the south-west formed by high rocks where the water beats very violently against the cliff and offers a very suggestive panorama.
- Wine area: the area of "La Geria" is very particular as they cultivate the vine in a bizarre way and we advise you to taste the good Muscat wine.
- Janubio Salt Flats: are salt marshes to see located near Los Hervideros, a few minutes drive from Playa Blanca.
- Cactus Garden: it is located in the locality of Guatiza and in its 500 square meters it hosts over a thousand different species of cacti.
- Cave Of The Greens: they are natural caves formed inside the volcano following an eruption.
- jameos del agua: it is a system of caves that were formed following an eruption of the volcano over 300 years ago and houses a swimming pool set in the volcanic rock, a salt lake and many other very beautiful things to see.
- Teguise market: this beautiful town hosts the largest every Sunday open air market of Lanzarote where you can really buy everything.
Lanzarote climate and temperatures
Il climate of Lanzarote it is very pleasant and remains constant throughout the year.
From June to September the maximum temperatures they are around 32 ° while the minimums around 22 °.
During the other months the temperatures of Lanzarote they range from 15 ° to 25 ° without almost ever going below.
To organize a holiday in Lanzarote choosing among the best offered of the best tour operators see TRAVEL AND HOLIDAY OFFERS.
For all the information necessary onisland of Lanzarote consultation:
- Lanzarote most beautiful beaches