Granada it is one of the must-see tourist destinations for those who choose to visit Andalusia. During the high season the hotels are almost all full, but at the same time, due to the heat in August, many prefer to visit Granada in September / October: this is precisely the reason why you should always book your stay with a little in advance, so as not to risk finding high prices and little choice.
Due to the numerous places of interest that gravitate around Granada, tourism is always significant and hotels, inevitably, have had to adapt to meet any need. We can find hotels for the little ones, for those who love luxury even when on vacation or simply for those who want to enjoy a romantic stay with their partner.
If there is something that Granada certainly does not lack, it is hotels for families, even for those with small children. There are many, central and not too expensive, which meet all needs: for example, some are equipped with cots, others provide baby club and entertainment, others have a kitchen designed especially for young guests.
- White Nest Hostel: In the case of families with small children, even in quite a significant number, the White Nest Hostel is certainly an adequate choice. There are family rooms as well as non-smoking rooms, a great choice for small children or babies. The location of this hotel is strategic: within walking distance there are restaurants and tourist attractions of various kinds, including the cathedral of Granada. Wi-Fi Internet connection is free.
- Hotel Boutique Reina Mora: The rooms specially designed for families with children, with cots for babies, make the Hotel Boutique Reina Mora one of the most suitable for the stay of the little ones. The availability of soundproofed rooms makes the stay pleasant for parents who fear the sudden awakening of the little ones due to any noise coming from the other rooms. It is certainly one of the most chosen and appreciated hotels by families, and is located in the heart of Granada.
- Hotel Alixares: Another hotel suitable for families with children, even very young ones. Family rooms, swimming pool and parking are just some of the amenities of the hotel. There are two restaurants and cafes; there are also good connections with the central streets and public transport, and for this reason it is suitable for tourists wishing to visit Granada 100%.
Who does not want to give up a trip to Granada but in any case he does not have much to spend during his stay, he will still be able to choose a cheap hotel, with an affordable cost per night for anyone and medium-level comfort.
- Hotel Albero: is a family-run hotel, strategically located a few minutes from the Alhambra Palace. The reception is open at all hours, and non-smoking rooms can also be booked. There are also rooms for guests with disabilities, to meet any potential customer. It is certainly a hotel suitable for those who do not want to give up the comfort and atmosphere of home without spending too much.
- Hotel Ibis Granada: it is one of the cheapest hotels that can be found in the city, even during the summer, if booked in advance. It is a hotel suitable for all needs: pets are allowed, there is an elevator, family and soundproofed rooms are available, which will allow for a peaceful sleep and stay. It is located a few minutes from the historic center and you can also easily reach the Alhambra Palace.
- Hotel GIT Casablanca: This hotel is located very central, a few steps from the cathedral, but at the same time it is really cheap. There is an elevator and family rooms are also available; the internal bar makes the stay more comfortable. Being in the center, it will be easy to find a restaurant in the area for the evening, as well as night clubs for those who want to immerse themselves in the nightlife of the place.
If your budget is high and you don't want to give up a holiday of beauty and luxury, then you can stay in the many luxury hotels in Granada. Guaranteed comfort and very high standards, for an unforgettable holiday pampered 24 hours a day.
- Hotel Eurostars Gran Via: Housed in a building dating back to the 1800s, this hotel boasts a luxurious and modern décor. Wi-Fi is free, and rooms are air conditioned. There is a wellness center with Turkish bath at the property. Guests are offered an airport shuttle, newspapers in the room, and a laundry and ironing service. In all rooms there is a minibar and it is possible to have breakfast in the room.
- Hotel Hospes Palacio de Los Patos: A few meters from the Cathedral of Granada, this luxury hotel offers services such as minibar, hairdryer and safe, but also and above all a rich wellness center with Turkish bath, sauna, and whirlpool. The Los Patos restaurant will delight the palate of its guests, while the babysitting service is ideal for those traveling with the little ones.
- Hotel Barcelò Granada Congress: This hotel is located near the Palacio de Congresos, and is ideal for business travelers. In fact, there are meeting rooms that can be rented by guests, and there are computers to use in case of stays for business purposes. The view is on the Sierra Nevada and each room includes a private bathroom with hairdryer. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are inspired by the Andalusian tradition.
Hotel for couples
also the pairs they can choose one of the many hotels in Granada, and live the experience of a romantic and practical holiday. Couples' hotels are often intimate and well-appointed, luxurious yet gracefully, for relaxing with your partner after a day exploring the city.
- Hotel Universal: A few meters from the cathedral of Granada, this is one of the most popular hotels for couples. It is within walking distance of the city's main attractions, as well as renowned bars and restaurants. Each room is equipped with modern air conditioning systems and free Wi-Fi. The reception is open 24 hours a day.
- Hotel Granada Center: This hotel is located in the historic center of the city, and also close to the train station. Couples choose the Granada Center for romantic trips but not only; Non-smoking rooms, family rooms and rooms for people with disabilities or special needs are available. There is also a gym and you can use the bar. In each room there is a bathroom, air conditioning and a television.
- Hotel Almona: also located in the historic center of Granada, a few steps from the Cathedral. The hotel provides an airport shuttle, and family rooms are also available. The Almona is a perfect choice for couples, due to its sense of intimacy and its warm furnishings. There are French double beds and internal parking.